I know that Jack is officially a small man now because of several weird things:
1. He can get a drink from a water fountain all by himself. (It also helps that he is 4' tall at age 3.)
2. If I ask him to remind me of something, he does it. (This might make him smarter than me.)
3. When I give him an ultimatum, he tries to negotiate.
4. He does the fake, I'm-so-cute smile when he wants something.
5. He cries at the sad parts of movies. (F-you Disney.)
It is nice to know that I will soon have a screaming chub-ball to ease me through this transition. I still find it hard to believe that I live with a person as endearing and terrifying as Jack, and that he is about to be TOTALLY ECLIPSED. And who better to do it than a woman!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment