Dan was excitedly explaining to me how a video game was progressing last night, standing in the middle of our room. Now, anyone who knows Dan knows that his exuberance is directly proportional to his volume (by a factor of 19). Since our bedroom door was open, and Jack's room is right next door, I kept trying to gently urge Dan to quiet down.
Finally, as he neared the end of his story, we heard a small, nasal voice grumpily shouting...
"STOP TAAAALKING!!"
Dan peeked into Jack's room but Jack would not turn over in bed or respond to Dan's questions. I guess he was really trying to sleep. As his mother I would advise him to talk to his landlord about those loud neighbors. Hopefully the woman moving in next door on the other side won't keep him up at night. HA.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment