Day 4 of potty training...it's going well, with the usual blips. Of poop. On my carpet. The way I see it, I should give Jack all that is required of a new puppy: I should put down newspaper. Luckily, he is a pretty smart little bugger. He understands what he has to do, he just has to get in touch with his pea pod body. According to Jack's teacher, most of the girls in his class are already potty trained, and she said that that is usually the case--girls are just faster, no one knows why.
I wanted to tell her, "I know why!" From the beginning, girls are in touch with their bodies. It's a fact of nature. Our bodies actually DO things, as opposed to our hunky men with their muscles and armpit hair. Sure they can lift heavy things and scare away predators, but can they house life? Can they produce food for their family? Nope. We have got the game when it comes to life, and it's been a factor of survival and perpetuating the human race since the beginning of time. Females have to stay one step ahead in life in order to survive, and I guess that first step leads into the bathroom!!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment