Monday, January 26, 2009

Red Lobster

Driving Dan to the airport early this morning, we passed the Red Lobster by the highway exit. Jack really likes the sign, as he is very into sea creatures. I didn't realize that he even knew that it was a restaurant (although he is becoming very savvy about any place to get french fries, so perhaps I am not giving him enough credit).

"We need to go there!" he shouted at us. I explained that it was a seafood restaurant---that he would be served clams and shrimp and fish. "Oh yes," he said, rubbing his hands together with shining eyes, "and it will be soooo tasty!!" This was both adorable and misleading as he is undoubtedly the most picky eater on the planet and still won't even touch buttered noodles. Perhaps we should try it, although the last time that I ate at a Red Lobster (under much duress) I was sick for days. That also could have been because I was newly pregnant, but I'm not giving Dan the benefit of the doubt on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment