Friday, January 8, 2010

Dan's Rap

Yo!

I love fresh drinks! I leave cups everywhere!
The woman complains, but Hey! What do I care?
It's who I am, it's what I do,
I know I could change, but I don't want to!

I...like...to...strip as soon as I get in the door,
gigantic shirts just litter the floor,
They get cleaned up as soon as she see's 'em
What do I care? I don't even NEED 'em.

Sem-Eye NAKED, I walk through the house,
I'm not quiet, nothing like a mouse!
My steps just echo, my voice just bellows,
You'd think with age, this shit would mellow!

I like to drink beers most every night,
play video games, maybe start a fight...
with XBox online friends I talk some mad trash,
and then, with the wifey, my victories rehash.

I work in software, I'm not a big nerd!
I may look like one, but that's just absurd!
Don't listen to the woman, ignore what you heard,
I'll talk your ears right off, I won't be deterred!

2 comments:

  1. You are absurd. I will say that this 'rap' is pretty accurate. Is this what you've been doing this morning!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty impressive...I'd hate to see what Nicole would sing about me!

    ReplyDelete