Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Day in the Life...

of Sydney.

6:30am: Hey! I'm still alive! And I haven't eaten anything in HOURS! Or perhaps YEARS! I'm so happy that I am alive and able to EAT! MOMMY!

10am: Ohh, warm cereal. This stuff is great! I like to spit it. I like to gobble it up like a hungry turkey. Sometimes I pretend that I am a growling, predatory fish snapping up bites of helpless smelts.

11am: Whaaa? Zzzzzz.

noon: Hey! I'm alive again! And I pooped!

1pm: Watch me roll Ma! Watch me roll! Oh, you aren't watching? Listen to me say "Dada" over and over and over again...got your attention now?

3pm: Whaaa? Zzzzzz.

4pm: Hey! I'm alive again! Let's bounce! No seriously, put me in the bouncy seat. Don't make me slap you.

5pm: I will eat all of these vegetables. Got any prunes? Throw some prunes on here.

6:30pm: I'm feeling a little funny. Please give me zerbits to resuscitate me. They aren't working. FINE THEN. Put me down.

7:30pm: Whaa? Zzzzzz.

2am: Sleep jabbering. Just checking to make sure that you're listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment