When you unexpectedly quote my favorite Saturday Night Live sketch in the car for me and you are only 4-years old. And you get the voice right and everything.
When you still giggle everytime someone says the word "sausage" even though you will be 37 in a few weeks.
When you build a waterpark that has a feature called "The Hubba-Bubba Highway" and it is absolutely the best ride I've ever experienced.
When you use a headset for work phone calls and it makes the walkie-talkie noise when we disconnect. Kssssshht.
When you write a song with the lyrics: "I don't know who I like less, you or me."
When you call me and the first thing you say is, "I have an amazing idea, and you're directly involved." And it is, and I am.
When you steal my son for the day and take him along on your date, and he has a great time.
When you buy me an Amazon prime membership because you know how I hate to wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment