- When you bring home-made eggrolls to my party, and they taste amazing.
- When you manage to wait until 7am to text me even though you can barely contain your excitement.
- When you run out into the backyard, naked, to welcome the new year.
- When you ditch your family in Jersey to come spend 5 days with me and have what can only be described as a Frienaissance.
- When you check on me everyday because you know that I bore easily.
- When you take a turn doing the grocery shopping and remember to buy the wine that I like.
- When you proclaim, through a mouthful of my cupcakes, that they are delicious and you don't even like cake!
- When you continue to talk to me as I eat 7 spoonfuls of frosting as if it's no big deal.
- When you take me out for oysters twice in one month. ♥
Monday, January 31, 2011
I am delighted...
Labels:
cupcakes,
frienaissance,
I am list,
oysters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment