- When you tell me that I am the smartest person you know because I was able to accurately guess when the last time you went to the bathroom was.
- When you humor my competitive eating/food obsession and let me text you pictures of the awesome things that I eat.
- When you call me on your way home from work to complain about people b/c I am the only person who will understand.
- When you card me at the grocery store and audibly choke when you see my age.
- When you assure me that there is no way that you will attend a happy hour if I am not also going.
- When you have a huge, fancy, expensive wedding and I can actually attend and am so super-excited about going that I bought two dresses.
- When we go out to lunch and it turns into a 5-course meal...including cocktails.
- When you reminisce about my last pregnancy and recall it so fondly...you weirdo.
- When you insist on squeezing my face even though your hands are coated in banana shmutz...and I let you because you are irresistable.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I am enchanted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment