So it's been a doozy of a month. Lots going on, lots of changes! Kindergarten has started (year-round school), so we've been organizing and filing paperwork and buying cemetary plots. Just kidding--everyone knows I want to be cremated.
There is also quite a language explosion (so much more pleasant than the usual explosions that we get!!!) going on, and certain people have learned lots of new words that Mommy would rather not hear, and some new words that I can't get enough of. Note: We haven't mastered personal pronouns yet.
Most of these you hear during the course of a day...over and over and over again:
"Mommy! Too loud!" (Usually when I'm doing dishes and she's sitting at the kitchen table.)
"Jaaaaaaaaaack! Sit right there." (Usually when Jack is running around and she wants his toys.)
"Sydney needs medicine." (Right after Dan screams, "What is wrong with you kids!?")
"Where are Sydney's sun glasses?" (Immediately upon entering the house.)
"Can Sydney have chewies?" (Immediately upon entering the house.)
"Dinah ate it." (After we ask her where her food went. This is also usually a lie.)
"Naked Sydney!!!" (Waaaaaay too often.)
"You're welcome for my food!" (After dinner.)
"Sydney don't like pajamas." (Bedtime, EVERY NIGHT.)
"Su-Su...where are you?" (Whenever she is admonished for anything. Sometimes it's Pop-Pop she's looking for. Often she has to settle for Jack.)
"DAMMAT!" (Whenever anyone drops something.)
"Awww man!" (After I yell at her not to say 'dammit.')
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment