So it's been a great month, we did our Halloween-ish activities, which are our favorite I think, maybe 2nd to Christmas. I love the leaves changing and the weather getting so amazingly chilly and crisp!
We went to Green Acres farm in Cary, NC last week on the recommendation of an adorable friend, and we had a BLAST! My favorite part was feeding the little goats. They were the most polite goats I've ever encountered. I told Sydney to take notes. Jack loved the farm machinery that they graciously let ALL of the children climb on, and also the cows that we saw at the tail end of our hayride who were POOPING WHILE THEY WALKED! Both children screamed about this, to the edification of the other 50 passengers of the hayride (it was an enormous trailer). We had fresh, hot funnel cake (a first for both little ones, who I had to fight for the sugary-est pieces) and then Sydney managed to sit still for close to 10 entire minutes getting her face painted.


No comments:
Post a Comment