So we have a bunny now. We adopted it after pet-sitting for a friend who eventually confessed that she would be happier if the bunny lived with us permanently. This was a win-win situation.
The bunny's gender-orientation was a little hazy; we were told it was a girl. It is rather hard to determine a gender in a young bunny, given the extremely fluffy pelvic area and the INCREDIBLE CUTENESS. I figured that bunnies were almost sexless, you know like cupid or GOD.
Supreme Being
After an unexpected (and rather disturbing) incident involving my forearm and rapid-fire humping, I started to doubt that this bunny was female. Feeling slightly violated, I decided that this bun needed to get to the vet. Pronto. Before I gave birth to a litter of bunnies.
Come Hither Lounging
When I called to make the appointment, the vet told me that adult male rabbits have "inordinately large" testicles that should be "very visible." This did not help me, as this bunny is only around 4 months old. Upon professional inspection, the vet told me that he was "90% sure that this is a female."
Now that we are mostly sure, we can move on with the naming process. The rabbit's name was "Manger" which reminds me too much of mange, a parasitic condition affecting animals with fur. So here are the list of candidate names (please feel free to add to it):
The bunny's gender-orientation was a little hazy; we were told it was a girl. It is rather hard to determine a gender in a young bunny, given the extremely fluffy pelvic area and the INCREDIBLE CUTENESS. I figured that bunnies were almost sexless, you know like cupid or GOD.
After an unexpected (and rather disturbing) incident involving my forearm and rapid-fire humping, I started to doubt that this bunny was female. Feeling slightly violated, I decided that this bun needed to get to the vet. Pronto. Before I gave birth to a litter of bunnies.
When I called to make the appointment, the vet told me that adult male rabbits have "inordinately large" testicles that should be "very visible." This did not help me, as this bunny is only around 4 months old. Upon professional inspection, the vet told me that he was "90% sure that this is a female."
Now that we are mostly sure, we can move on with the naming process. The rabbit's name was "Manger" which reminds me too much of mange, a parasitic condition affecting animals with fur. So here are the list of candidate names (please feel free to add to it):
- Rabberta
- Pepper
- Layla
- Tabitha
- Pat

No comments:
Post a Comment