Doo Log, 1/5/2017
They keep telling me this, and I'm now starting to believe it...I think that I may actually be pretty amazing. I've discovered lots of hidden talents while living this place; they're sure to find me irreplaceable soon enough. Who else could do these things but me??
For instance, I am the only one around here who...
They keep telling me this, and I'm now starting to believe it...I think that I may actually be pretty amazing. I've discovered lots of hidden talents while living this place; they're sure to find me irreplaceable soon enough. Who else could do these things but me??
For instance, I am the only one around here who...
- checks in between the couch cushions every day for stowaway rodents
- kills any and all cotton balls before they have a chance to grow into storm clouds
- wins at eating dinner (I can finish in under 10 seconds)
- digs holes in the yard to check for moles
- fluffs the carpet with my paws and body
- checks all of the trash cans in the house for squirrels
- supervises toilet use to prevent accidental drownings
- prepares for the apocalypse by stashing bones and rawhides all over the backyard
- kills and eats flies who dare invade our home
- wakes everyone each morning with warm smooches (even if this is not their preferred method of being awoken, I do know best, after all...I'm ME)
- can do a somersault on the couch and not fall off, and can also do one AND fall off
- has a tongue that, when I yawn (I win at that too), looks like one of those party favor whistles that unroll when you blow in them


No comments:
Post a Comment