Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Are you there Gob?

After successfully instilling a healthy knowledge of God (aka "Gob") in my son, he is now a hot topic of discussion. We were at Aunt Claudia's house to welcome Allison back from Chile and Jack wandered towards Gran's old room (now Uncle Richard's office).

"Oh, we can't go in there, it's Uncle Richard's office--we don't want to mess up his stuff."
"No...Gran's in there!" Jack informed me.
"Oh baby, Gran isn't in there. She is gone." I told him.
"She went to live with Gob?" He asked.
"Yes," I confirmed, "she lives with God."

How did this child get so smart? We have been prepping him for Christmas too, and he's starting to see the whole picture. Perhaps more than most people. He asked me if Santa lives with Gob too. I had to explain about the North Pole and the reindeer. I also had help from the move The Polar Express. I highly recommend that movie, especially for parents of 3 to 55-year olds...it was sooo cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment