Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Kissmas!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did. Jack calls it "Kissmas" and after awhile I got it--he kept kissing me whenever we talked about it. I thought that he was just excited, but it turns out he thought that it was a holiday of kissing (a pretty adorable sentiment) so that's what we've been doing!

Unfortunately Captain Jack (his self-appointed alias) has been a little sick. We've been at the pediatrician's office a few times already this week, and are now the proud owners of a nebulizer. Jack loves it and (thus far) has been extremely patient with sitting through the 10-minute treatments. The medicine makes him a little wacky, so his post-neb diatribes are getting more and more hilarious. I told him today that it was now time for his nap and he asked me, hands extended, "Where do the times go?" I could only shake my head--I truly have no idea where the time goes. I still can't believe this giant is my son.

While reading his nap-time story, I tried to turn a page. "Oh no, I need to talk to this," Jack announced, turning the page back again, and listing everything that he saw on that page. He will do well in a board room. Blah, blah, blah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment