Preface: Do you remember your parents lovingly telling you, "I can't wait for YOU to have kids, then you'll have to deal with this sh*t!" ??
When Stanley was a puppy, (and I was living my ignorantly blissful life in an apartment with NO BOYS), he pooped everywhere, as puppies do. I remember telling him loudly, "I can't wait for YOU to have kids, then you'll have to deal with all of this doodie!" (I'm almost positive that I used the word "doodie.") And then I realized, sadly, that that could never happen...
Fast-forward 8 years and he finally receives his comeuppance, courtesy of Sydney.
He got too close to the business-end of a very powerfully built infant. That is what you think it is on his nose, and I finally feel vindicated. AREN'T WE ALL RELIEVED. I realize the irony of feeling superior to the dog when I am the one who had to de-poop his nose...its like two degrees of fecal torture. But as it wasn't MY face, I will laugh.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment