Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank You

Thank you for checking in today!  On Thanksgiving I remind myself that I am so thankful for the many things that I take for granted 365 days of the year:  my safe home, my beautiful, healthy (and LOUD) family, the means to take care of them, and a wonderful job that I love (most of the time).  I'm thankful that I can do so much because of the opportunities that I have access to, which in most part are the benefits of a good education, good health and a wonderful upbringing.  I hope that I am able to give all of this to my kids, and help others in their endeavor to do the same.  (Oh, and I'm also especially thankful for beer, and the inventor of earplugs.)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and God bless you and your loved ones today, and every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment