Thursday, December 3, 2009

It takes two...

Two hands.  To handle this enormous baby.  16lbs of enormous baby.  SIXTEEN POUNDS.  At the age of 2 months.  I am still reeling from our visit to the doctor, and judging from the nurse's comments, so is she.  There was a brief moment in there that I thought we were going to have to buy a scale.  It literally CREAKED when I laid her on it.  I have no idea what we're going to do when she's 4 months.

We have had/are having a super holiday season with a pretty steady trickle of awesome through this place since September 30.  I've had all sorts of amazing people visit and stay, and I really miss them all already.  I'm thinking turning the house into a very messy (and authentic!) bed and breakfast.  We have lots of beds and cereal.

Last night Jack and I wrote our letter to Santa, and I have to share a few quotes:

"Santa I am sooooo 3."
"This year I was bad.  And good!"
"For Christmas this year I would like a snow shovel."

I don't really know what he is going to do with the shovel, as we get snow maybe once/year here, and even then it's dubiously shovel-able.  Mostly we just wait for it to melt by noon.  But I was really impressed that he limited his Christmas requests to only three items, and bonus, they were all ones I could find for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment