Sunday, June 27, 2010

I am smitten...

When I giggle and warn you, during our 10:30pm phone conversation, that I have just taken NyQuil and you reply, "Awesome. We're talking all night. Go get a beer."

When, driving me home after an amazing date, you let me blast my favorite Yeah Yeah Yeahs song and sing along loudly with all of the windows down.

When I am forced to buy my favorite type of yogurt in blueberry (which I don't care for), because that is all that is left on the shelf, and I eat it and find it to be AMBROSIAL.

When you indulge my secret crush on a certain British vampire-actor and buy me a calendar of him for Christmas.

When you label the wrapped calendar with a tag that has a fanged-smiley face after the From:.

When, in an effort to out-child me, you produce beautiful twin boys who I already love.

When you still remember the reasons behind those 2 times we almost got thrown out of 11th grade Biology.

No comments:

Post a Comment