- Go see Toy Story 3. (Done!)
- Eat steak AND shrimp for dinner. At home. With potatoes. And an appetizer. (This may lead some of you to the conclusion that I don't regularly cook amazing dinners. Not so. He is just a simple kind of man. With a predictable appetite. Although the dual-meat thing is not something that I usually indulge, so that is the bulk of this wish.)
- Watch golf on TV all weekend with no complaining from yours truly. (AMAZINGLY enough I have managed to adhere to this wish. It is a one-pass phenomenon.)
- Go to the gym. (The subtext to this one is "ALONE." Usually we go together at lunchtime, and he is forced to stay UNBEARABLE EXTRA MINUTES while I stretch or, God forbid, workout for longer than 40 minutes at a time.)
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Dream a Little Dream
Dan's Father's Day wishes have been as follows: (My commentary in parens.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment