Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am delighted...

When you tip your hat to me as I am walking past, causing your wife to jab you in the ribs.

When you struggle but manage to pronounce my name correctly, even though your grasp on English is tenuous at best.

When you acknowledge my severe impatience problem, and reply to my emails with lightening speed just to make me happy.

When you assure me that you too are having a 1/3 life crisis.

When you help me clean up broken glass in the garage at 11:30pm because people are stupid...even in their 30s.

When you exclaim upon seeing me after a few months away that I look "lean," causing me to categorize this as one of my favorite compliments.

When you are legitimately convinced that Chelsea Handler will undoubtedly hear my laughter over a crowd of thousands and make fun of me.

When you bring your parents to the movies and I am so smitten with them that I want to put them in my purse and take them home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment