Thursday, July 1, 2010

What she really means

Sydney can't talk...yet. After our experiences with Jack, we are making a point to enjoy this while it lasts. Somehow though, she always seems to get her point across, no matter what type of noises and/or gestures she uses. For example, here are some things that she "said" to me yesterday:

"You are RUINING bathtime!"

"No, I DO NOT WANT to sit down. Standing only from now on!"

"I am going to need 7 more sips of your iced tea."

"I really like dog feet!"

"Wiping my hands and face is totally unnecessary, you evil woman!"

"These matchbox cars are delicious!"

"I am not tired, and I am NOT READY FOR BED! DON'T YOU KNOW ME AT ALL!?"

"Where is Jack? He will fix this. JACK? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Less talking, MORE DANCING!"

1 comment:

  1. Is it just me or is Sydney sounding an awful lot like Stewie Griffin? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete